Keystone Church History
Keystone Church is a young and growing church located in the heart of the Manhattan community. Keystone was established in March of 2006 under the name of Gallatin Valley Baptist Fellowship.
As a new church start we met for worship in the Manhattan Senior Center from March 2006 - November 2007. God was faithful and the church was growing and we found ourselves in need of a larger space to hold our Sunday morning worship services.
In November of 2007 we started meeting in the aerobics wing of the Manhattan Athletic Club and continued to meet at the MAC until November of 2008 when once again we found ourselves in need of a larger space.
In November of 2008 God blessed us by allowing us to rent a 10,000 sq/ft building south of the interstate located at 170 Travis Way which had previously been a trailer sales business. So, with minimal modifications and a little redecorating we were blessed to able to meet at this location for a little over 3 years. This was a huge blessing as we no longer had to set-up and tear-down each week. We had an established location in our community. In the early part of 2012 this building sold and was purchased by Wolf Auto.
Once again we found ourselves needing a new facility. However, God was faithful and we found a new facility to rent. In March of 2012 we started meeting at our current location of 1085 Yadon Road. A 6,000 sq/ft building that had formerly served as a bus barn. We rented the entire facility until the summer of 2012 when the building we were renting sold and was purchased by Harlows Bus Sales. They only needed part of the space to operate out of and offered for us to continue renting part of the facility from them.